Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rampage Jackson wins decision over machida

In an exciting battle of former light heavyweight champions that ended up with a shocking split decision, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson defeated Lyoto Machida in the main event at UFC 123.

I Had the fight for Machida 29-28 and was sure Machida would win the decision, and I was very stunned that two judges gave the fight to Rampage, 29-28. One judge gave it to Machida, 29-28.

Rampage acknowledged afterward that he didn't think he deserved the decision.

"Machida whooped my ass tonight," Rampage said afterward. "I considered that an ass whooping."

Machida didn't complain afterward, even though he seemed to have been robbed of a victory.

"I did the best that I could, but I guess the judges thought that Quinton won," Machida said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment